Monday 27 October 2008

Sailing...

At the moment I'm sailing back to Sweden (Stockholm) from Helsinki... on the Silja Line which runs a daily service between the two cities. We left Helsinki at 5pm (Finnish time).
I forgot - or refused - to get sea-sickness medicine (I was advised to), so here's hoping I won't succumb...
No, I won't.
I've got a cute little cabin (with toilet and bath) with a great view of a - wait for this - Life Boat.
Ain't I lucky? Just outside my window is one of the ship's boats. I feel safe...
It's a 17 hour ride on the stretch of sea that separates Sweden from Finland, arrival time is 9am Swedish Time tomorrow...

See you on the other side of the sea...

3 comments:

Woomie O! said...

TL, this is you living your dream. I'm loving your life at the moment.
When you come home, you must show me the way.
xoxo.

Rayo said...

woomie o, join d queue! tolu, holler when u get to the other side oh

Anonymous said...

A blogger was arrested in Nigeria last week. Jonathan Elendu blogs about Nigerian corruption and human rights abuses. He has been held in detention without any charges for 10 days.

We are organizing an online rally this Friday the 31st of October. Many of us are titling our post "FREE JONATHAN ELENDU NOW!" Simply use that title for a post on that day. You do not need to write anything if you do not want to. You can simply put up his photo or you can actually share some thoughts. The goal is to encourage the Nigerian government to either release Elendu or charge him.

Please join us and share this with your readers.

Thanks.